Interiors: Red & White

Sunday, February 13, 2011



In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would track down some photos of red-and-white themed eye candy. For some reason, I've never included much red into my decor. But these photos prove that the red & white combo works as well for sleek and modern interiors as for spaces that fit the pleasantly cluttered English cottage style. Having just endured a six-week snowathon on the east coast, I can imagine being cheered to come home to this color palette. The red dining chairs are so inviting that they could almost cure me of eating on the fly and draw me back to having meals at an actual table.








Images: At Home with Country: Bringing the Comforts of Country Home by Christina Strutt, photography by Edina van der Wyck, published by Cico Books, 2010. Lonny magazine, Aug/ Sept 2010 issue. Casual Living: No-Fuss Style for a Comfortable Home by Judith Wilson, photography by Polly Wreford, published by Ryland, Peters & Small, 2010. Simple Style by Julia Bird, photography by Hotze Eisma, published by Friedman/Fairfax, 2003. House & Home magazine, August 2010 issue.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...